Current Membership runs from January to December 2020.
Membership forms are available to download from the link below or from the club noticeboard at Royton Pool.
When completed, the ORCA Membership Form 2020, together with the relevant fee, should be returned to the Royton Pool – ORCA post box which is located near the club noticeboard at the rear of the pool viewing gallery. Please do not hand in to coaching staff or poolside volunteers!
It would help greatly if payment is made by cheque or via bank transfer.
If you pay by bank transfer please record the date that you have paid.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES – 2020
There have been slight increases in Swim England fees and North West Regional fees for 2020 which are passed on to the members.
At the club’s AGM it was agreed therefore that the club membership fees for 2020 should increase by £1 for both Category 1 and Category 2 swimmers:
· Category 1 = Jan-May : £43. (Jun-Sep : £31) (Oct-Dec : £11)
· Category 2 = Jan-May £61. (Jun-Sep : £49) (Oct-Dec : £19)
If you pay your Swim England (ASA Number) fees through another club, then the ORCA membership fee on its own is Jan-May : £26 (Jun-Sep : £13) (Oct-Dec : £5)
MONTHLY TRAINING FEES – 2020
- £18.50 National Plan
- £22 Bronze – 1 Session Per Week.
- £25 Silver – 2 Sessions Per Week.
- £33 Gold – 3 Sessions Per Week.
- £12.50 ATS – Occasional Swim up to 1 Session Per Week Maximum.